Well, I actually hit 100 followers a few weeks ago but I decided to throw a giveaway now! I have a lot of time on my hands and I figured this would be fun~
What you could win:
- 1 pair of troll horns! ( Except Tavros)
-Now I’m not talking about just normal orange, red, and yellow horns (unless you want that) I’m talking about interesting unique horns. Want Meenah or Feferi horns that are encrusted with gems? Cool. Want Gamzee horns that are covered with soper slime? Awesome, I’ll do it. Different colors, glow in the dark, gold, robot, glittered, covered in blood, I’m all for it! As long as it sounds reasonable I’ll figure out how to make them!
- One clay charm of any character ever! (Doesn’t have to be a homestuck character.)
-Want a charm of your troll oc? Maybe your Animal Crossing character? Or maybe your favorite Gilmore Girl, i don’t care, i’ll do it. (Again, as long as its reasonable.}
Now, for the rules:
1. You don’t have to be following me but if you are you’ll get a another prize, maybe a drawing or another small charm, idk we can talk about it :)
2. Reblog and like as much as you want, but no giveaway blogs.
3. Must be comfortable giving me your address.Unfortunately i can only send within the US, so yeah, you have to be american.
4. No ancestor horns, I’m pretty sure that doesn’t need explaining. I might be willing to do The Signless, The Discple, Redglare, and The Psiionic though.
Also one more thing: If this giveaway reaches per 200 reblogs i’ll add in another prize and a second place!
Edit: I’ll see how this goes for awhile until i decide when it should end!
I have reached over 100 followers and have ran into a bit of money recently so I decided to do a giveaway for all my lovelies uvu
- 1 pair of circle lenses from Pinky Paradise
- 1 Cosplay of your choosing from EZcosplay
- A pastel purple wig I got that wasn’t exactly what I wanted. Never been worn
- any 2 phone cases from AmazonThere will be ONE WINNER to this giveaway who will receive all of these prizesRULES:
- You don’t have to but it would be nice if you were following me
- Likes count for 1 entry, reblogs count for 2, follows count for 3
- Unlimited likes/reblogs just don’t irritate your followers please
- I will pay for shipping anywhere
- Must be willing to give me your P.O. Box or address to receive prizesAny questions, comments, or concerns can be directed to myaskGIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 30THGood luck! OwO
2 MORE DAYS
Pendulum + Coolkid
OMG ARYN where did you find this?? did you put this together?? ITS SO GOOD aaahhh
hehe I did, and thank you ^_^ They really work well together right?
this took me 0.000000000001 seconds to reblog
This COMPLETELY changes the sound of these two songs
Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown. It usually has a negative connotation. Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color.
White means safety, purity, and cleanliness. As opposed to black, white usually has a positive connotation. White can represent a successful beginning.
I get pumped around the end of August. WHAT YOU ARE SEEING IS RESTRAINT
It’s On Us:
To RECOGNIZE that non-consensual sex is sexual assault.
To IDENTIFY situations in which sexual assault may occur.
To INTERVENE in situations where consent has not or cannot be given.
To CREATE an environment in which sexual assault is unacceptable and survivors are supported.
a celebrity filled, gender-neutral, anti-sexual assault PSA?
and this isn’t a BuzzFeed parody?
I think I feel my heart growig three sizes
This little girl went missing from her hotel in Prince Albert last night. If you see her call the police at 1-306-953-4222.
Saskatchewan and prairie peeps please reblog.
Man, she went to get a pop from the vending machine in her hotel and disappeared. This was this morning.
They still haven’t found her.
Madison MacIntyre, 13 years old.
please reblog this! this girl has gone missing in my city n m very scared for her!
if you dont have me on facebook you are probably not missing out on any posts but the comment section is important too lmao
I went to the Renaissance faire dressed as a warrior. I had a real sword with me, too. I was standing (in character) next to a sword-fighting ring, where kids of all ages got the chance to pick up a sword and challenge the champion. Some woman walks by, with her little girl. The girl starts walking towards the ring, saying she wants to fight. But the mom pulled her away hella sharply, and was like, “That’s for boys.” You don’t want to be a BOY, do you?” And the girl looked around and saw me. I think she thought I was a boy; I had my hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a hood. So she comes up to me and asks me, “Do you think girls can be fighters, too?” And her mom looks like she’s silently gloating. Like she thinks I’m going to say no. So I take off my hood, untie my hair so that it flows freely, and kneel before her. And I’m like, “Milady, anyone can be a fighter.” I swear, the look on that mother’s face made my day.